Sunday 19 September 2010

Photos!


The Cat-Napper! I forgot to mention him in my posts earlier but outside Wat Phnom we saw loads of little kittens on a wall; this little boy kept hitting the wall where they were sat with a stick and once they jumped down, for fear of his persistent stick, he picked up at least 3 kittens in extremely awkward looking positions and walked off into the sunshine. That was the last we saw of the cat-napper, or his cats.

There he goes, cats in arm, never to be seen again.
The Tonle Sap river
The Silver Pagoda
Monkeeeey
YAY elephant! It seems really surreal to think I fed that elephant last week! I'll hopefully upload more photos in the coming weeks, but it is a bit of a hassle to find time to rotate all the photos and then upload them - maybe I'll try to keep my camera straight next time :) I hope everyone is well at home or university! I really love reading all your comments so please carry on and tell me news! Miss and love you all! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Niabh! yay photos atlast!
    that cat napper looks awfully dangerous, im surprised you were close enough for a photo!! haha
    i just got bit by an ant
    thats my news update for now haha
    i hope learning khmer is easier than now than how it seemed in costa many moons ago!
    are they becoming easier to pronounce? il get a webcam soon i found one for 6 pounds so it looks promising!
    how mnay weeks till you begin your project?
    keep these posts coming niabhherr
    love you lots and ofcourse
    MISSS YOUU!!!! i hope the buntings some how coming in handy haha xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the CAT NAPPER! What a rebel. Looks fantastic Niabh :) The temples are gorgeous, so different compared to Japanese ones! Hope you are well and enjoying your free time :D Uni tomorrow! aaarghhh.
    Nap me a kitten? haha. Love from Bridport and Me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant niabh, I particularly like the bit about the boy stealing cats! Have fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete